Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week one day two - plyo-outta here!

Phew! Plyo and I really don't get along too well but I think we put our differences aside today and, well, I'm still alive!

My feet are getting sore though, I think it's time to bite the bullet and go to the foot doctor, I think a little extra support in my bball sneakers will help, unless the shoes themselves aren't cutting it... hmmm, we shall see.

Bought some casein supplements long with a good multivit and fish oil with glucosamine, should help with the knees I think.

Really feeling yesterdays back and chest work out which makes me VERY happy, those negative pull ups seem to have targeted the back more than the last few times I tried the workout, roll on ACTUAL pull ups!!

Looking forward to working on the gun show tomorrow, shoulders and arms here I come! It will be interesting to see how the routine goes with incorporating work back into the mix, this time training is FIRST thing in the morning!

Will upload my starting stats tomorrow and day one photos will be up at day 30, along with day 30 result pics.

Until then, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment