Saturday, January 7, 2012

D-day! 9th January 2012




Day one training will start Monday morning, 9th Jan 2012. I guess the best thing to do is to schedule a time of the day and stick to it. I'm not much of a morning person but I think I'm probably more likely to stick to training first thing in the morning - perhaps resort to evening training if I have an early morning shoot? If anyone knows a great way to motivate one out of bed every morning, please don't hesitate to share!

First day training, it's a free weights session. I'm certain I have the gear I'll need.





































- 2 x 12kg

- 2 x 4kg

- 2 x 1.5kg

- Pull up bar

- Ol' faithful yoga mat

- Portable media player (I've put the 12 DVD's onto an SD card so I can take the videos anywhere)

- Polar Heart Rate monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment